So you’ve made the decision to build up your business online! That’s a terrific first step. Now how are you going to do the rest? This is where I come in.
Hello! I’m Erica Shelton and I help people just like you – people that realize the importance of being online but don’t know quite how to do it.
I will patiently do everything I can to help you get started, create your system, answer all of your questions, and coach you until you’re ready to fly on your own. And if you just don’t want to do it on your own? I can even provide the services for you. I believe in using a simple, logical, and effective approach to building a business online.
Do you already have a successful business, but haven’t ventured into the online world? You obviously realize the importance of being visible online or you wouldn’t be here right now. Having a website and an online presence will carry your business to the next level. In today’s world, not being able to find a business online means that you are missing out on a ton of business. And some people may not take you as seriously if they can’t find you online.
Here at EGS Internet Solutions, I specialize in:
- Building websites
- Internet marketing
- Business coaching
Are you confused about stuff like website setup, blogging, and shopping carts? I can help you! Have you heard that advertising on Facebook and Twitter are important, but don’t know where to go with it? I can show you the ropes! Are you confused by terms like email marketing and autoresponders? I can help you understand what this is all about and even teach you to do it all yourself!
Getting your voice heard online isn’t easy. And building up your online presence can be downright confusing. Wouldn’t it make things easier if someone was there to help you get started and guide you through the steps until you were ready to do it on your own?
Why Should You Start an Online Business?
- You are in control of how much money you make – You and only you gets to decide how much money you make. More effort equals more money. There are no salary caps when you work for yourself.
- You can work from home – The vision that all of those work at home scam companies drill into your head about working from home in your pajamas – it actually DOES apply to entrepreneurs! Please Note: I do this every day because I can.
- More time with your kids – This one is very important to me! I get to be a stay at home mom while also running a successful business full time. Being able to raise my daughter without the assistance of day care means the world to me.
- Ability to be yourself – Being an entrepreneur is all about being you. When you build your business, your heart and soul go into it. It becomes so much more than money. It truly tells the world what you are about.
- You can’t lose your job – Unemployment is a harsh reality to many people these days. Being an entrepreneur is a form of job security. While it’s true that you can lose a client, you cannot lose your job when you work for yourself. You have the power to find more work and more clients. People that are unemployed will be without work until they find another job.
I’d love to have the opportunity to help you with your online business! Please contact me to get started today.